Thursday 22 September 2011

inspiration to write from a fellow blogger

My perfect primer and beauty buy.- Thanks to a very useful review by SUNDAY GIRL I have decided to include my own review of a high end primer as opposed to the less sigh inducing high street versions. I first decided to try this when I had to get a Clarins press loan for the Kensington and Chelsea review. One of their lovely representatives based in Boots suggested I try it. It "fills and smoothes as it glides invisibly over the skin...Line-filling and skin-smoothing Acacia Micro-Pearls... lodge themselves in wrinkles and like tiny sponges swell and plump the skin as they absorb moisture." Well that it did. It has a smooth paste like consistency and you use a very minimal amount, I mean half the size of a garden pea amount, glide over your finger tips and smooth out in problem areas. I use it on my forehead, cheeks and nose. It is a fabulous 'base' for your base, it removes excess oil and sebum- less use for mattifying powders this way; and it DOESN'T dry out dry skin. I use it everyday under my foundation and it pats on a treat, you can also, as it suggests use it without foundation, just as a natural base, it is completely clear. My make up generally stays put anyway but this does give it a hand. It is quite expensive, £24.00 for 15ml, but it is worth it. A fab treat for yourself.


BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment