Friday 3 June 2011

why things should have an adherent timetable... and come in order

Lots of things going on at once in KylieLand- [ I should have that coined ]; I have had the priviledge of joining the team at The Kensington and Chelsea Review, my article based on the Royal Wedding and what to do about your own is out in July and I have had my first meeting with the Assistant Editor, Laura Steele. I am so excited about joining I thought I should let you all know! Our first collaborative shoot is in the planning stages and we should be ready to shoot in two weeks! I am so excited about this project as it is a PROPER collaboration, real team work is involved and everyone is encouraged to take initiative rather than it being led by one person. So I shall be having lots of fun this weekend and next creating mood boards for the project. FUN TIMES!!! I should also be reviewing more Chanel products this week. MORE FUN TIMES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment