Saturday 4 June 2011

LOOKING.....

For a guest blogger! I need a lady or lord to try out a product for me! I have a Kiehl's Deep Pore Daily Cleanser sample and I need it TESTING! As you all may know I have dry/sensitive skin and so the product is not suitable for me to try at all....



Here's where you come in, I would like you to try out the product: Start by cleansing and toning as normal, note down all important info such as: how much you're using, how long you've been using it for/ are using it for- as in until the sample runs out, if you had to stop using it and why. Before and After pics would be great but not essential, being good with descriptions and words would be enough!

IF any of my followers or fellow bloggers know anyone that can help let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment