Friday 3 June 2011

IT'S CHANEL DARRRRRLING

CHANEL: Hydramax+Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin: REVIEWED!


So to remind you, I tried out CHANEL: Hydramax+Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin, as seen below:






Ok, so for what I WANTED it to do, it was amazing. I shall now explain what I wanted it to do and tell you . Applying a broad bean I assumed it would be a fab day cream. Until I put my make up on top of it. Now I do not wear a lot of make up, I wear a light weight light coverage foundation, a generous dash of colour corrector and the usual mattifying and shimmery powders... and it got dry, really rather dry, at midday! I have a few mirrors where I work and I check my skin when I am testing every time I was past them, which is maybe every half hour ( ok maybe a bit more than that) and my skin had sucked everything out of the poor Chanel Hydramax by midday. So, maybe I just have dry skin? Maybe it was the product? SO, I tested it purely as a night moisturiser, and to my surprise it worked really beautifully. My skin was very hydrated throughout the night and when I woke after about 8 hours, my skin was still very nicely hydrated! Whilst it's not the best day cream I think it works fabulously as a night cream. Priced at £47.00 for 50g Buy Here: BOOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment