Sunday 10 July 2011

:::Turning Japanese:::


Ok, so as a Make Up Artist, my kit is my living, it pretty much as well as every other professional and ability factor guarantees my future work. That's why it's insanely important not only to keep your kit CLEAN but ORGANISED! These wondrous 'travel' bags and containers have been pretty much an organisational ocd freaks miracle. Ok, so they're not specifically for make up or sfx artists kits, HOWEVER if you're willing to be open minded and just think of the space and practicalities of them this selection have been VERY useful.

The bag with the shoes is £7.95 and from what I can tell is cotton. Which means WASHABLE! This I will be using for hair accessories storage, hairspray cans, brushes and in a separate bag electrical implements, such as straighteners, hair dryers and tongs.

The Large Tarpaulin bag is £5.95 and very roomy. I now around 4 of these and counting, I buy gradually as they are a tad pricey but I think It's an investment for my kit, they are clean tidy and semi transparent. I think I may need another 2.

The smaller Tarpaulin bag is £3.95 and IS defined as a cosmetics case on the Muji Site. It's a fab little starter case for make up beginners, enthusiasts or if you're much more of a pro/ intermediate user is great for your lipsticks/ nail varnishes/ smaller items.

Medium Mesh Pouch is £2.50 and is some sort of nylon I think. This is particularly useful for any kind of liner i.e. lip or eye as it's a great size. also good for any adhesives you may have that are small, i.e. eyelash adhesive. This could also be good for carrying samples.

BUY HERE

Apologies for the picture... turns out there are settings on my phone I cannot adjust correctly yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment