Sunday 10 July 2011

Airport Duty Free Yumminess!


I GOT MY SERUM! Yes, in case you hadn't been reading my previous posts, my skin was in desperate need of Clarins' Bi Serum. Just before a little jolly to Finland ( more about that later on) I found myself at the Heathrow Duty Free sections oogling goodies. Unfortunately I couldn't find my Kiehl's Skin Tone Correcting moisturiser, what I DID find however was the Bi Serum. HEAVENLY! With around £9 off I couldn't resist. This little gem will be refreshing dry patches of skin tone everywhere! A walk around the corner of Clarins at Heathrow led me to the MAC counter. After meeting the very informative Lan Nguyen on a Make Up MasterClass at Charles Fox, I was highly recommended to purchase MAC Fluidline Eyeliner in BLACKTRACK. I don't usually like gel liners as I find they set too quickly and you can't get them off after. It's soooo long lasting, easy to use and remarkably easy to take off, it's fab for those dramatic gothic- evening looks/ heavy photo shoot looks. This was 20% off RRP so I decided to take a chance with MAC and buy! I am yet to use the eyeliner as yet but look out for a future review! I was so so so tempted to go absolutely nuts and buy alll the beauty products from Duty Free that I wanted but then remembered I was going on holiday and had a flight to board!

No comments:

Post a Comment