Thursday 19 May 2011

Who thought moss green goo would make my skin so happy?

Yes! I am back reviewing this week... FABULOUS :) whilst I have been away writing for the Kensington and Chelsea Review I have also wrapped a film- 'The Russian Elephant', and assisted the AMAZING Naomi Selig at the Jermyn Street Theatre!


I now finally have the time to sit down a review a couple of little bits from last weeks list.


First up is Kiehl's Highly Efficient Skin Tone Corrector with Emblica, Glycolic Acid and HEPES. And Oh my Gaaaad, it's truly amazing. 


So yes, it looks like this and comes in a 30ml tube, is a beautiful shade of moss green and smells, well quite bad really ( sort of 'Trojan' like if you catch my drift ). HOWEVER I decided to still give it a shot. I applied after CTM and using the Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi- Phase for Dehydrated Skin( Yes, I am STILL on the tester). I used an amount about the size of my index finger nail and using my usual method of rubbing gently along my fingers and applying finger by finger onto my cheeks- where my beautiful redness is. I have to say that this is probably the best form of moisturiser I have EVER used, and that's a lot of products to compare to. I only used it on my cheeks and really quite sparingly as it's £41.00 for the 30ml tube- GASPS from the audience! But when I get paid I am seriously re arranging my coffee habits and lunch time treats to make way for my new skin care. It blends really beautifully and the slightly whiffy smell disappears once you've gently massaged it into your skin. I used my Neutrogena® Visibly Clear® Oil- Free Moisturiser after it on the areas left over. A true must have for any beautician/ make up artist's kit as it does exactly what it says on the tin, it did slightly improve my blemished splotchy red Celtic skin, which considering given the sample size I was only able to use for around a week. Buy HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment